Thursday, April 5, 2007

Carpooling - Boston

Everyone flying into Boston or starting from around there, please post your plans/needs in the comments section of this entry. We hope to have people sharing rides and cutting down on rental/fuel costs. Applicable Information:

DRIVING FROM THE BOSTON AREA

Take I-93N from Boston about 60 miles, Turn onto I-89N just south of Concord, NH, Follow I-89 to White River Jct, VT (another 60 miles), Take exit 1 to US route 4 West (to Woodstock and Rutland), Follow Route 4 through Quechee, Woodstock and Killington to Rutland, Turn left onto US route 7 South, Follow route 7 for about 11 miles (You'll pass the hotels on your right as you leave Rutland), White Rocks Inn is at the big red barn on the right!

The location of the Friday night barbecue - Emerald Lake State Park - is also on route 7, twelve miles south of the White Rocks Inn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My girlfriend and I are scheduled to arrive in Boston at 11:29am on the 29th. Our flight back departs at 7:20pm on the 1st. As of this writing, my iPod has 5,359 songs and my hat size is 9 3/4.