Thursday, April 5, 2007

Carpooling - Burlington

And to the fine folk who choose to fly into the Burlington airport (closer than Boston, cheaper than Albany), you will be treated to the finest views ever devised to accompany two lanes of asphalt! Please post your driving plans/needs in the comments section below, and we hope everyone will be able to cut down on costs and time. Relevant Info:

FROM BURLINGTON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

Head Southeast From Airport Dr, Continue across the Williston Rd on Kennedy Dr 1.5 miles to I-189S, Follow I-189 1.3 miles to the exit for US route 7, Take route 7 South for about an hour and a half through Shelburne, Middlebury and Rutland (where the hotels will be on the right as you leave town) to the village of Wallingford, Continue on route 7 about 1.5 miles beyond where it crosses School St/route 140 in Wallingford. The Inn is at the gigantic red barn on the right!

The Friday night barbecue will take place at Emerald Lake State Park, about twelve miles south of the White Rocks Inn on route 7.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We're (Zach and myself) flying into BTV on Friday (6/29) morning at 10:30am. Still haven't figured out how we're getting to Wallingford and looking for some potential carpool-mates to share gas/car rental/airport shuttle. Complimentary airplane peanuts are guaranteed to any takers.

Anonymous said...

Oli and I are flying into BTV on Friday Afternoon (2ish). Would love to share a rental car or some form of transport with someone!
ranegunderson@hotmail.com
612-720-6825

A. v. said...

Carolyn -- I will be arriving at BTV at 10:30 a.m. on Friday as well. VIa Continental. Can I carpool with you to the wedding site? I don't have a license so can't rent a car myself, but I'm happy to contribute to the rental cost (if we go that route) and, etc. I'm leaving on Sunday evening (7pm) -- could I get a ride back to BTV with you on Sunday as well? Let me know. My number: 773 988 5543. I'll also email katlyn and get your digits...